Ohio Buckeye Plumbing, LLC is hiring full-time Licensed Plumbers and Plumber Apprentices. You will be asked to troubleshoot, repair and/or perform plumbing installations.
We are looking for professionally trained, motivated, and drug-free individuals to join our team. If you want to work for a company that allows you to demonstrate your skills, while also giving you the opportunity to grow, then our family-owned company is the place for you. We offer all potential candidates a competitive benefits package that includes respectable wages, health insurance, paid vacations, additional training, and more. You also get to work side by side with the most trusted plumbers in the area.
You will need to have the ability to complete installs, maintains, and repairs pipes and fixtures associated with plumbing, water distribution, and sanitation systems in residential and commercial structures. You will inspect drainage and other plumbing systems for compliance with local and national regulations.
- Interprets blueprints and building specifications to map layout for pipes, drainage systems, and other plumbing materials (Master Plumber will assist with this)
- Installs pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids
- Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation
- Assembles fittings and valves for installation
- Modifies length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed for a building
- Uses saws and pipe cutters as necessary
- Installs water heaters
- Collaborates with contractors, construction workers, electricians, pipefitters, and steamfitters in installing and repairing plumbing
- Tests plumbing systems for leaks and other problems
- Analyses problem and identifies appropriate tools and materials for repair
- Chooses plumbing materials based on budget, location, and intended uses of building
- Follows health and safety standards and complies with building codes
- Writes report documenting the problem and summary of actions taken
- Performs inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts
- Previous working experience as a Plumber for 1-2 year(s).
- Diploma from a trade school or successful completion of apprenticeship or working towards
- Valid and clean driving record.
- 1-2 years of experience with plumbing equipment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with others.
- Good time management and troubleshooting skills.
- Great physical condition.
- Able to lift 50-100+ pounds and work in severe weather.
- Respectable wages
- Partial Benefits paid, and 401k options
- Chance for promotion and bonus options may be available (based on work performance).
- Get to work side by side with experienced plumbers.
Salary: $25.00-$45.00 per hour
Salary based on experience.
About The Company
Ohio Buckeye Plumbing, LLC is a family owned plumbing company serving Strongsville and the greater Cleveland area. We specialize in plumbing, water heaters & drain cleaning, sales and service for both residential and commercial clients.
With over 20 years of experience, you can trust that we are dedicated to delivering exceptional work to provide you with a satisfactory result. During our free consultation, we will explain all of your available options, and discuss what we believe to the best choice for your home or business.
Become a part of our family and apply today!